● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
Anet A2 High Accuracy LCD Screen Technical 3D DIY Printer
This 3D printer adopts the high-end configuration with stable performance, and the compact body ensures the portability. It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product! It is suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur. What are you waiting for? Just choose it!
● Made from aluminum profile to maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm
● Multiple 3D printing filament supportable, support ABS / PLA / HIPS, etc.
● 220 x 220 x 220mm printing volume, just right for you
● With automatic model generation support
● High printing precision, aluminium rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement
● Operating system: Windows / Mac
● Software language: English, French, Chinese and so on
● Host computer software: Cura
● Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm / XY 0.012mm
● Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer
● Enhanced stability and reliability: heated aluminum plate ensures more stable printing
● Heating plate temperature: 50 - 90 Deg.C
● Extruder temperature: 260 Deg.C
● Working environment:
● Temperature: 10 to 40 Deg.C
● Humidity: 20 to 50 Deg.C
Platform board: Aluminum Base
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: Room temperature to 260 degree
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Memory card offline print: TF card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: 30 - 100mm/s
Supporting material: ABS,HIPS,PLA
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,STL
Model supporting function: Yes
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Host computer software: Cura
Packing Type: unassembled packing
Product size: 50.00 x 50.00 x 49.00 cm / 19.69 x 19.69 x 19.29 inches
Package size: 51.00 x 31.00 x 21.00 cm / 20.08 x 12.2 x 8.27 inches
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.