- AMOLED large screen: clear and colorful, better UI display, bring the ultimate visual experience to you
- 8 stylish watch faces: long press watch face or use changing function to freely switch the watch face
- Intelligent assistant: incoming call notifications, reject a call on the band, SMS, email, SNS notifications, vibration alerts, red envelope reminder, smart alarm, timer
- New heart rate monitor: adopted with HUAWEI TruSeen heart rate technology, the Honor 5 measures heart rate for all day, accurate and faster
- Sleep monitor: will identify 6 types of sleeping problems and automatically provide more than 200 sleeping tips to help you sleep. Care about your sleep quality and adjust sleep habits
- Sedentary reminder: the smart bracelet will inspire you to move if you've been sitting too much
- Pedometer: keeps your steps and shows your daily calorie burned
- Multiple sports management: displays the real-time status on screen, records more than 10 types of sports and tracks every aspect of your training like sports steps, distance, calories, etc.
- 50m IP68 waterproof: support swimming stroke recognition function. Can withstand temporary soaking like raining, bathing, hand washing, etc. Not support hot water shower
- NPC payment: support for Alipay, convenient payment for bus, subway
- With WeChat red envelope reminder: red envelope on your phone can be pushed to your Honor 5 immediately
- Heart rate sensor: upgrade PPG
- Connect App and use intelligently: download and connect with HUAWEI sports health App, the data of motion, sleep and health advice can be provided, health goal setting, sports management schedule and GPS running record are all supported
Waterproof level: IP68, 50m
System requirement: for iOS 9.0 and above, for Android 4.4 and above
Charging: 2 pin
Battery capacity: 100mAh Li-ion battery (included)
Charging time: 1.5 hours
Working time: 6 days (sleep monitor on, heart rate monitor on), 9 days (sleep monitor on, heart rate monitor off), 14 days (sleep monitor off, heart rate monitor off)
Standby time: 20 days
Wrist strap: silicone
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2, 2.4GHz
Product Size(L x W x H): 4.30 x 1.72 x 1.15 cm / 1.69 x 0.68 x 0.45 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 15.00 x 12.00 x 5.00 cm / 5.91 x 4.72 x 1.97 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.